SALT is a free online program that helps students and alumni manage their money and student loans. Fox Valley Technical College has teamed with the nonprofit organization American Student Assistance to offer this program free of charge to all of our students!
FVTC is committed to helping students enhance their financial literacy.
With SALT, you can:
- Keep track of your student loans
- Get loan advice from an expert counselor
- Look for a job or internship
- Search for scholarships
- Learn how to budget and manage your money wisely
- Find out why credit and your credit report are so important
Join SALT at www.saltmoney.org/fvtc to get free tips and tools to take charge of your money during college and beyond.
Loan Counseling: 877-523-9473, firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Support: 855-469-2724, email@example.com
SALT Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 10 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 10 pm