Benefits for Dislocated Workers 

Depending on your situation, you may qualify for funding through out of the following options:

1. Workforce Investment Act (WIA)

Qualified dislocated workers may receive services in one or more of the following categories:

  • Career aptitude assessments
  • Job search assistance
  • Funding for school
  • On-the-job training contracts with employers

2. Trade Readjustment Act (TRA)

Eligible employees from companies that can justify labor competition from foreign countries:

  • Provides an extension to Unemployment Insurance benefits
  • You must be enrolled in approved training
  • Full-time enrollment is required

3. Traded Adjustment Assistance (TAA)

  • TAA is the educational assistance component of TRA
  • Pays for tuition, books and required supplies for a training program
  • You must be enrolled full-time
  • You must complete program requirements in two years or less

For more information:

Fox Valley Technical College
(920) 735-5696

Fox Cities Workforce Development Center
(920) 997-3272

Oshkosh Area Workforce Development Center
(920) 232-6200

Collision Damage Assessment

   Maintained by:

   Jolene Stegath

   Last Modified:
   10/1/2009 9:53:59 AM

Bookmark and Share