The 2012-2013 Student Government Association
Student Government Association Goals for 2012-2013
- Schedule one to two town hall meetings each semester for all student to provide feedback and find out what SGA is working on.
April 17, 2013 - Room A161AB
Meeting times are 11:30AM - 12:30PM, and food will be provided.
- Develop a student recognition program and implement by January, 2013.
- Increase SGA awareness through a revised website and Facebook page by January, 2013.
- Develop and present a proposal for an expanded fitness center from reserved funds by March, 2013.
- Develop a plan of action to maintain the appropriate percentage to support services through student fees from the SGA perspective by February, 2013.
1993 Wisconsin Act 101 (PDF)
The responsibilities of students at vocational, technical and adult education schools.
Implementation of Act 101 (PDF)
The Student Government Association is the voice of the student body at FVTC. If you have a complaint or problem, suggestions for improvement, creative ideas or any other items you would like looked at, this your student organization to contact. This group will discuss student related items with the college leadership and work together to make your college experience better.
Your Student Government Association Executive Board is also involved in student grade appeals. Click the quick link for more information.
All students, taking one or more credits, are members of the Student Government Association! You are welcome to attend any meeting, Preview agendas, review minutes and find out when the next meeting is by clicking on the appropriate link.
Student Government Mission
Representing FVTC students to voice feedback, concerns and suggestions to the college staff and faculty building a better college community through collaboration and shared governance.
If you would like more information or just want to see what we are all about, please attend any meetings to meet and discuss with fellow students and/or your Executive Board. The meeting schedule can be found by clicking the related information links to the right.
Student Government Association
Advisor Vicky Barke
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54913-2277
Phone: (920) 735-5728
Fax: (920) 735-4713