Choosing a College: Parent-to-Parent
Choosing a college is a big decision. As a parent, how do you help your college-bound student consider all of their options?
As part of this year’s FVTC Community Open House, you’re invited to an open discussion with area parents who will share their experiences.
Tuesday, October 1
Fox Valley Technical College
1825 N. Bluemound Drive, Appleton
Jones Dairy Farm Culinary Theatre (Use Entrance 10)
Topics will include:
No registration necessary!
- Questions to ask when choosing a college
- College degrees that actually get jobs
- Where graduates are working and how much they earn
- Affordability: compare the costs
- The importance of hands-on learning
- Gaining skills that area employers demand
- Will your student fit in?
- Flexibility & transferability
- Why accreditation matters