No community is immune from emergencies
or entirely safe from crime. A crisis can happen anywhere.
|Public safety professionals explain why they
chose Fox Valley Tech for up-to-date training.
Now more than ever, we trust our safety to protective service officers
trained to respond to crisis. These public servants are protecting us in part thanks to training supplied by Fox Valley Technical College. For students seeking careers in public safety and for thousands of working professionals, FVTC is the first choice for training in their fields
—and demand for these programs is on a steady increase.
Our programs serve public and private agencies across the United States
and through all branches of the military, law enforcement, and other national organizations. We provide comprehensive services designed to meet the changing needs of public safety professionals with training delivered by more than 300 criminal justice experts.
We provide training and development in three key areas:
Did You Know?
- FVTC trains all the AMBER Alert programs throughout the nation
- Since 2004, the FVTC Fire Training Center has provided continuing education to more than 2,100 professionals each year
- Our training partners include the United States Navy, Army, Department of Justice, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association, Wisconsin Department of Corrections and many more
- Our Center for Child Protection has trained more than 11,000 criminal justice practitioners
- The FVTC Criminal Justice Center offered more than 100 continuing education courses in Appleton serving more than 2,000 law enforcement officers.
Access to Programs and Centers