Tuesday, October 21, 2014Registration Will Begin Soon
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
FVTC Appleton Campus
Rooms C190 & A170 - Use Entrance 15 or 16
Recruit our skilled students and graduates in the following program areas:
- Applied Engineering
- Automated Manufacturing Systems Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Electronic & Communication Engineering Technology
- Energy & Environmental Engineering Technology
- Machine Tool Technician
- Mechanical Design Technology
- Safety Engineering Technology
- Industrial Welding Technician
- Production Welding
- Welding/Metal Fabrication
- Wind Energy Technology
- Wood Manufacturing Technology
- And More!
- Cost: $150
- Please bring extension cords and power strips if needed for electrical hookup.
- Registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis, and booths are assigned on a first-paid basis.
complete all company information upon registration as some of this
information will be published online for students to view prior to the fair.
- A table and two chairs are provided. Large displays are not recommended. Please use entrance 15.
for your booth must be received by February 14, 2013. All booths must
be paid in full by this date. Your booth is reserved once your payment
- Any cancellations received on or before February 21,
2013 will be refunded. Cancellations received after this date will not
- The Career Fair runs from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. These times have been advertised to job seekers - please do not leave early
Contact Student Employment Services,
email@example.com or 920-735-5627.