Spring 2014 Recruitment Schedule
What is On-Campus Recruitment?
On-Campus Recruitment is when Student Employment Services (SES)
invites employers to come on-campus to recruit for open positions within their
Employers can choose to recruit two
ways: Formal Recruitment
one-on-one interviews with employers that are conducted at Fox Valley
Technical College (campus location will be determined by
employer). Professional attire is a requirement!
- Employers reserve a table that is directly across from the Student Employment Services office (E135) in the commons to promote their job openings. The campus location is
determined by employer. Interested students/graduates can stop by their
table in between classes to inquire. Casual attire is acceptable!
How do you Participate?
Formal Recruitment -
based on the positions available, qualified students/graduates that
are interested in participating, submit their resume for consideration. Employers review the submitted resumes
and notify SES of the candidates to be interviewed. SES schedules the interviews based
on the date and time the employer selected to be on campus. Day of Interview:
1. Dress Professional!
Bring all documents or materials needed (i.e. references, questions,
4. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
5. Check in with a staff member in Student Employment Services (E135).
- no prior sign-up requirements. During the
employer's scheduled day to be
on campus, stop by the employer's table when it best fits into your
schedule. It is a good idea to bring your resume with
What are the Advantages?
- Student Employment Services (SES) brings the employers to
- SES does the legwork of searching for part and/or
full-time, program-related employment for you.
- SES coordinates the entire event, there is no work to be
done by you except having a resume.
- Employers participating in on-campus
to fill their positions with FVTC students/graduates.