The Appleton Testing Center proctors tests for institutions all over the world. If you would like to have your test proctored at this Testing Center, please read the following information and refer your instructor and/or contact person to this website. **NOTE: There are several FVTC Testing Center staff members who proctor the tests.
**Click here for Accuplacer and GED/HSED testing information.
The external institution will:
The student should:
- Send tests and supporting materials to:
This information should be received by the Testing Center no less than three business days prior to the scheduled test. See "Related Information" for test proctoring at Oshkosh Riverside Campus and Regional Centers.
|FVTC-General Studies Testing Center|
1825 North Bluemound Drive
PO Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277
- Provide thorough directions for proctoring the test. Specific information must include but is not limited to: date(s) and time allotted for testing; whether or not book(s), notes, calculator, formula sheet, and/or scratch paper are allowed for testing; a name and phone number to contact with any questions.
- Provide specific rules for the proctor, including what to do if cheating is suspected (i.e. confiscate the test) and what to do with tests that are not taken.
- Provide a postage-paid envelope for mailing back the completed tests and related material. Provide valid email address if results are to be returned by email.
- Initiate the request for proctoring through the institution requiring the test.
- Register for FVTC proctoring services (see below) and bring along the receipt on the day of the test.
- Contact the Testing Center to verify receipt of the test and Testing Center hours. See "Related Information" for individual site details.
- Allow sufficient time to take the test before the set deadline.
- Come prepared with the necessary/required supplies to take the test, including the test proctoring services receipt and current photo ID.
- If necessary provide postage for mailing the completed test.
- Allow sufficient time for normal mailing of the test.
Test proctoring is provided at no charge to students
taking tests for any Wisconsin Technical College. FVTC campuses
and regional centers also offer test proctoring for institutions outside
Technical College system. A fee of $25.00 will
be charged per semester. Prior to testing, registration and payment can be done online
or in person at the registration area of the site where you will be testing.
FVTC Testing Center will:
|Registration at: ||Phone # || Fall 2013 Registration #|
|Appleton Campus|| (920)735-5645||84710|
|Oshkosh Campus|| (920)236-6102||84749 |
|Chilton Regional Center|| (920)849-4416||84750|
Clintonville Regional Center
| (715)823-1555||84751 |
| Waupaca Regional Center|| (715)942-1700||84752 |
| Wautoma Regional Center || (715)787-3319||84753|
- Receive tests and sign the appropriate paperwork. It is the student's responsibility to contact the Testing Center to verify receipt of the exam.
- Make the student aware of any specific test guidelines (e.g. no notes, no open books, etc.) and administer the test.
- Return completed tests by email and/or in postage-paid envelope as provided.
- Destroy any tests not completed by the stated deadline, unless requested to handle otherwise.
The Testing Center cannot:
- Proctor to groups of students.
- Mail back the test unless provided with a postage-paid envelope.
Appleton Testing Center Contact Information:
General Studies Testing Center