Youth Options allows you to take college courses at FVTC while still enrolled at your high school and earn both high school and college credit. This is a great way to get started on your future path.
Join the FVTC Youth Options team on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
from 6:00 to 7:00 pm in room A170 on the Appleton Campus for a Youth Options orientation
to get your questions answered regarding forms, timelines, using the Youth Options web page and course selection. For more information contact us at email@example.com
Do I qualify for Youth Options?
- You must have approval to participate in the program from your parent/guardian.
- You must be enrolled in a public school and have completed the 10th grade.
- You must be in good academic standing and meet course entry requirements.
- You must have an acceptable disciplinary record and do not meet the statutory definition of a
“child at risk.”
New and current Youth Options students: If you meet all of the qualifications and are ready to get started complete the following steps:
- Meet with your high school counselor to select your courses from the Youth Options Course Guide.
- Print the step-by-step Youth Options Checklist to help you through the process.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
After the Youth Options team receives your email we will reply with your next steps.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Student ID (Can’t remember your ID number? No problem, we will look it up for you.)
- Name of your high school
If you have any questions please contact Youth Options at (920) 225-5900 or email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!