Online Registration Instructions
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions while working at your computer.
Note: You may want to print this page to use as a reference.
1. Log In to MyFVTC.
2. Register for Classes
- Access MyFVTC in one of three ways: Log in here, select "MyFVTC" from the Quick Links dropdown at the top of this page, or on the left-hand side of this page.
- Enter your Student ID and Password.
- Forget your Student ID or Password? Click Reset Your MyFVTC Password and follow the instructions.
- Need to set up a Student ID and Password? Click Create Your MyFVTC Account and follow the instructions.
- Click Sign On.
- Click Add Classes from the Enrollment menu on the left and follow the instructions.
- When you’ve completed the process, if the Status is “Success,” you are enrolled. (If there was an error, the message Errors Found will appear; click this link for more details.)
- Click My Class Schedule and Print Study List, then click the printer icon to print.
3. Make a Payment
- Click Make a Payment from the Finances menu. Select either Electronic Check or Credit Card as your payment method. Credit card payments are processed through PayPath™, and will incur a 2.75% fee. American Express, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- Fees are due 10 days prior to the class start date or the fee due date for the term, whichever is later.
- You are responsible for payment of all classes that you are enrolled in. If you don’t plan on attending, you must drop classes through MyFVTC or any Enrollment Services office. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.
4. Drop Classes
- You are responsible for dropping classes to avoid full payment – See our Refund Policy.
- Click Drop Classes from the Enrollment menu on the left and follow the instructions.
- When you’ve completed the process, if the Status is “Success,” your class has been dropped. (If there was an error, the message Errors Found will appear; click this link for more details.)