The Dates of Importance chart is a combination of dates that affect financial aid
recipients. These dates are subject to
change. Students who apply for financial
aid after the recommended priority date, may have disbursement dates later than
the dates shown on the chart.
2012-2013 Dates of Importance
(Summer 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Summer 2013)
2013-2014 Dates of Importance
(Summer 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Summer 2014)
Before the award letter is processed:
The student is fully responsible to pay for any tuition, fees and books at the registration due date:
- Cash payments can be made at any regional campus Enrollment
Services office or at Community First Credit Union on the Appleton
- Check payments can be made at any campus Enrollment Service office.
- Credit card (MasterCard, American Express, or Discovery) payments must be paid online at www.fvtc.edu under MyFVTC.
- Payment plans can be set up at any campus Enrollment Services
office. A $25 nonrefundable fee is required, student signature, and the
first 1/3 payment is due when payment plan is set up.
After the award letter is processed:
- If financial aid accepted* for term is not enough to cover the total fees, the student is responsible to pay the difference: Student Fee - Financial Aid = Payment Due
- Payment of difference is due on or before the tuition and fee due date.
- If financial aid accepted* for term is enough to pay fees in full, the student's courses will be held automatically until funds are received.
*In order to receive loans or work study (grants are automatic), you must first choose to "ACCEPT" them. To do this you will need to log into MyFVTC, choose Financial Aid (located in the middle of the screen), select the appropriate aid year, click the green "Accept/Decline" button, and then use the check boxes to accept or decline the awards that have been offered.