FVTC's Peer Advising Connection (PAC) program is students helping fellow students make the right connections in order to be successful at FVTC. Your Peer Advisors can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Questions about class selection
- Campus Information
- MyFVTC or Blackboard questions
- Questions concerning program information
- Student Resources availability
- Registration assistance, i.e. enrolling for classes, using the shopping cart
- How to apply for graduation
On the Appleton campus, peer advisors are located in Counseling Services
Entrance 10, Room E121B
Hours of availability during the academic year on the Appleton campus are:
- Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - noon
This is a drop-in service - no appointment necessary!
You can also meet with a peer advisor on the Oshkosh Riverside campus. Please call 920-236-6104 for available times.
You can also contact a peer advisor by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
by phone during business hours listed above at 920-735-5665.
Questions or concerns about the program can be emailed to:
Dana Zahorik, PAC Program Co-Chair
Shannon Gerke-Corrigan, PAC Program Co-Chair
Lori Brandenburg, PAC Coordinator
Erika Braeger, Peer Advising Assistant