Tuition Payment Schedule for 2013-14
- Fees are due 10 days prior to the class start date, or the Fee Due Date noted below, whichever is later for the term.
||Term Start Date
||Fee Due Date
||June 3, 2013
||May 31, 2013
||August 22, 2013
||August 9, 2013
||January 13, 2014
||January 3, 2014
- To avoid late fees ($10.00 per month) and collection
activities, you must pay fees by the due date or officially drop classes according to the
- You are not automatically dropped from class by simply not attending, but must initiate drop requests online or through Enrollment Services.
- Drop requests are not accepted through instructors.
- It is critical that you keep your mailing address up-to-date and check your FVTC email account regularly since these are the methods used to communicate with you regarding your financial account.
Student Financial FAQs
- Tuition for each semester is based on the number of credits that you register for.
- Academic year 2013-14 tuition for Wisconsin residents
are approximately $138.40 per credit for associate degree and technical diploma classes.
- Online credit class fees are approximately $148.40 per credit for both Wisconsin residents and out-of-state residents.
- Tuition for out-of-state students is $61.10 per credit,
in addition to regular tuition. This does not apply to online classes. Minnesota residents should use Wisconsin resident fees.
- Additional costs that students may incur will include materials, textbooks, equipment/tools, uniforms and field trips.
- You must have a valid SSN (Social Security Number) or TIN (Tax Identification Number) to receive a 1098T for eligible education expenses. Complete a Federal W-9S form and return to FVTC to provide your correct information.
Sample Expense Worksheet
||$30.00(one time fee)
|Books (per year)
||$138.40 per credit
(in addition to Tuition noted above)
|$61.10 per credit
|Student Accident Insurance
||$7.50 for the Summer 2013 term and
$6.00 per term starting with Fall 2013
for students admitted to a program and enrolled in at least one credit. NOT assessed to students enrolled ONLY in distance education classes.
||dependent on program
Fees presented are average costs for the 2013-14 academic year and are subject to change.
Contact the Student Finance Office at email@example.com or 920-735-4871 with questions or concerns.