FVTC Chilton Regional Center
The Fox Valley Technical College, Chilton Regional Center is located at 1200 E. Chestnut Street, Hwy. 32/57 S., Chilton
The Chilton Regional Center offers a variety of services and courses designed to provide for continuing educational needs.
The emphasis for the Chilton Regional Center is to provide credit courses toward associate degree, technical diploma, or certificates. Numerous non-credit courses are offered for self-enrichment.
The center coordinates courses for Chilton, Hilbert, Stockbridge, Sherwood, and Brillion. The center also coordinates the courses in the "Heart of the Valley", which consists of the Kaukauna, Kimberly, Little Chute, Freedom, Seymour, Oneida and Black Creek communities.
Over 90 adjunct instructors who will deliver high quality instruction and services that are responsive, flexible and accessible.The Chilton Regional Center occupies 19,650 square feet. The facility includes:
- Eight classrooms with seating capacity for 30 students
- Two computer labs one with 15 computer workstations and one with 20 computer workstations
- Internet access
- An Interactive Television classroom
- Industrial bay
- Seminar/training room with capacity of 50 or more
- Classrooms and labs are available for rent by area businesses for meetings
- ABE Learning (Adult Based Education) classroom
- Counseling services by appointment
- Center lounge with vending machines
Fox Valley Technical College provides customized training to business, industry, and government. Customized training can be arranged to meet your needs at your site or ours.
Examples of customized training:
- Computer related
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- Blueprint Reading
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Applied Engineering Technology (AET)